Friday, December 20, 2013

Five on Friday





Instead of listing 5 things I'm loving lately, I think I'll try a more themed version. This week are my favorites from this holiday season. Grab your box of tissues and enjoy!

Five: Home For The Holidays. One time at the mall I saw a guy pull off an amazing proposal and it was all I could talk about for days. If I ever saw something like this, I'd lose my mind.



Four: The 2013 Hater's Guide To The Williams-Sonoma Catalog Because, who needs a whole Gingerbread Estate?

The 2013 Hater's Guide To The Williams-Sonoma Catalog
Item #54-5873732 Gingerbread Estate
Williams-Sonoma says: "(not shown)"
Price: $249.95
Notes: What the fuck? I can't see the estate? The house itself is 57 bucks. How much larger is the estate? Is it so large that it can't fit within any standard camera lens? Does it have a fucking golf course? I want a gingerbread estate with a chocolate moat and armed taffy guards and maple butter gates, and if someone tries to break in, my peppermint security alarm alerts an elite group of butter toffee SEAL members to come shoot hot caramel right in your fucking EYE. I doubt the wisdom of investing heavily in a gingerbread estate. The gingerbread estate market is a bubble that is bound to burst and send shards of stale icing all over us.


Three: John Lewis Christmas Campaign (Those Brits get me everytime)


Two: A hilarious Advent calendar

One: This is my favorite. I'm sure you've seen it by now, but just in case, I wanted to share it here. WestJet Christmas Miracle (I might have shed some tears during this one)



Enjoy!!!!! Hope you have the happiest of all holidays! Enjoy the family and delish food and the magic of the season.

Merry Christmas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment