Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thursday is the new Wednesday (Weigh in)

I bet you were thinking I was avoiding posting because it was bad news. Well then you would be WRONG. I was just busy and the day slipped away from me.

So here I am a day late, but still have to stay accountable, right?

OFFICIAL WEIGH IN #3
Down 4 lbs since my birthday!!!!

Another modest loss this week, but a loss none the less. I had vegetables EVERYDAY last week and I chose water over booze several times. Even watching Penn State get murdered by Ohio State, I somehow managed to only have a couple beers instead of drowning my sorrows in the Honker's Ale we currently have on tap at the house. I did, however, bake two batches of cookies and then ate as many as I could. I felt sick on Tuesday after too many white chocolate chip pumpkin cookies.

So with 43 weeks left, I have 26lbs to go. I think I can. I think I can.

And in honor of today, Sid would like to say "Happy HOWL o ween", while Wilbur prefers the cliche "Weiner Dog in a Hot Dog Costume"



No comments:

Post a Comment