Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wednesday Weigh In

Aaaaaaaand we're back.

I paused the weigh ins to get through the holidays and New Year's.

Now it's back to the grind.

OFFICIAL WEIGH IN:
Down 12.6 lbs since my birthday!!!! WOOT!!!!

A small loss, but a loss none the less. The scale got kind of stagnant through the end of December, but it's creeping back in the right direction.

GymPact now allows you to make a Pact for food tracking too, so I'm on board with MyFitnessPal tracking every bite I eat. Find me if you're using MFP too! Kim0903

Tracking food is crucial for me to lose weight. When I'm not tracking, I'm over estimating calories burned at the gym and underestimating how much I'm consuming. This unbalance only leads to GAINING.

How is your year starting off? Are you still on track with your goals? Tracking food or just winging it?

No comments:

Post a Comment