Sunday, March 31, 2013

Grey and Yellow, Grey and Yellow

I'm a month behind in posting this, but I promise I got this project done in February.

I had leftover grey paint from my craft room (which I haven't shared yet, to come...) and needed to do something with the bathroom in our basement. It's a small full bath, nothing too special about it.

Of course I forgot to take a before picture, cause that's how I roll, but trust me when I say it was just stark white and boring.

It only took about two hours to paint, I find painting a lot like running, half the battle is mental and once you get past that, it isn't as painful as you expected it to be. I always dread painting, but the prep is the worst part, once you get to rolling, it's just not that bad.

 We picked up a mirror from World Market. The hand towels and shower curtain from West Elm. We had to get the "W" and "S" for the pups. The print was dug up at Target, not usually my first thought when looking for prints, but always surprising what I find. The basket was also picked up at Target. It was marked as a Media Bin, but it looked like just the right size for tissues and spare tp.



Maybe one day I'll change out the light fixture, but this one will do for now. I love what a difference paint can make in even the smallest of rooms. Now every time I walk by I smile to see another completed room.

Can't wait to share my March project, it's a good one!!!!!

What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment